Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sew Something Saturday!

For this weeks "Sew Something Saturday" I didn't get a chance to make anything new. My daughter and I have both had the flu, so we are just trying to feel better.

So, I thought I would show you one of my favorite projects I've made recently. These are the Harry Potter Puppet Pals I made my husband for Christmas. If you haven't seen the Potter Puppet Pals on YouTube, you have to check them out, very funny.

Next week I will be back with a new project, but I hope you like this one, it's one of my favorites. What is your favorite sewing project you've made?


Snape, Snape, Severous Snape, DUMBLEDORE!

1 comment:

  1. These are great! They look just like the Puppet Pals on Youtube! My boys love them. :) Did you have a pattern or did you wing it?

    ReplyDelete