Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tip Tuesday!

With summer popsicles and watermelon, it was time to breakout the good stain remover again. I first used this when Molly was a baby and I was amazed, it got out milk stains, baby spit up, and even blood and some paint stains! If you have young kids, or a husband that spills a lot, Grandma's Secret Spot Remover is a must have!

Ha, ha, I know that sounds like a review or a plug. :) It's not though, I just really like this product, and think it's a great tip to use for removing stains.

2 comments:

  1. Since it's raining today (Wed), maybe we could met at the Farmers Market Sat. if you're going. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stuff really is the best! One of the only things that gets out newborn baby poop, and even old grease stains! Sometimes it is hard to find, but I always see it at fabric stores.

    ReplyDelete