Thursday, August 20, 2009

Toddler Time Thursday!

BIG GIRL BED!!!

Molly is ready for a big girl bed... now the problem is finding one that's quality and not going to break the bank.

After we went camping and she had to sleep on a pull out bed with a side railing, we definitely know she is ready to handle the switch to a big girl bed. This just seems like such a huge deal to me, I can't believe that my baby is so old.

I am having a really hard time finding anything. Do we get a twin bed right away with side rails? Or get a small toddler bed with her crib mattress first? Should I get one with built in side rails? AHHH, why is something like this so hard?

1 comment:

  1. We need to talk, I can't believe we haven't chatted about this! I have lots of good ideas for you...call me after camping!

    ReplyDelete