Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sew Something Saturday!

It seems like I'm always grabbing a tissue these days. Whether it's a cold, or two year old tantrum, or cutting teeth, my daughters nose is always running lately.

I saw this adorable tutorial at Stardust Shoes for a Tissue Holder. I just knew I had to give it a try, and I am so glad I did. I absolutely love how these turn out. I made this cute flower one to throw in my daughters diaper bag. But I am definitely going to have to make some to match all my purses for the winter.

Top: Tissues in my new cloth holder = Super Cute :)
Bottom: Tissues in old plasic holder = Not So Cute

3 comments:

  1. How much! I'd like to order three please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute! I don't have the confidence in cutting things out to the proper size and stuff to follow all the tutorials I see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok ya gotta tell me, where do you find all of these cute things? And do you have a pattern for a long sleeve dress for a little one? If I could, I would like to make a long sleeve dress for 12m. Well, a few of them actually. Any help would be appreciated! Oh and I haven't seen you in a while...been busy? How's the bun in the oven? I see Molly is getting big!

    ReplyDelete