Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer To Do List - Tip Tuesday

Molly and I have been working on coming up with ideas and activities to do this summer. We got a pretty good list together, but I wasn't exactly sure how to display them. At first I thought we would draw them out of a jar or something, but then I saw this GREAT idea over at find Joy in the journey, she put them on her refrigerator!

I typed up the list, and added pictures for each one so that Molly could use them too. I glued them to colored card stock, cut and laminated them. Then I found my role of magnet and added them to the backs of each and put them on the fridge. Love it!

After we complete each activity, we are going to put the cards in a basket to use for next year. I think it will be really easy to add new ideas to the fridge whenever we think of something.

What are your family's Summer ideas???

12 comments:

  1. I hope you add "Sleepover at Aunt Bethy and Uncle Drew's in a tent" we were talking about it all last night. We can't wait...once we're in the new house we'll plan it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful idea. I think I may need to do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so cute! That's a great idea to put pictures on them so your young daughter can identify them. Have a FUN summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea. The pictures are a great idea and so colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this idea! I had thought about the jar too...but now I think we are going to try your idea! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love love love this! I may copy it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic idea to put them on the fridge. I love this kid friendly idea, and how the pictures make it so age appropriate for Molly. I forsee you having a ton of fun this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea. Umm, any printables for those of us who have not an ounce of creativity?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute idea making this for my 7 yr old today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a GREAT idea! I wish I had time to make this for my girls. I think it would take all summer. Gonna have to get started for next year.

    :)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! We'll have to do this next summer! :)

    ReplyDelete