Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tip Tuesday! 4th of July Flip Flops

I was so excited with how these flip flops for Molly turned out, and I always think it is so cute when she crosses her legs like that, :). I got her blue flip flops at Target for 2/$5, and the ribbon I cut off a hair band I got out of the $1 section. I can't wait for her have them to wear on the Fourth of July. (and I had to add the red toes with her new Piggy Paint, our favorite non-toxic, natural nail polish) I saw this great idea over at The McIllece Spot.

6 comments:

  1. They turned out great and what a bargain hunter you are! I love little kiddo feet, somehow they are so adorable, whereas my feet are anything but.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! I LOVE them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I used a laundry bag on the windows. "made by Jill" recommended doing that so that the kids don't climb through the window. Excellent tip because if my kids can break it...it will be broken!! :) hahaha . I know, I can't wait to be done. I am going to make this next. http://atsecondstreet.blogspot.com/2010/02/on-go-book-tutorial.html. Isn't that soo cute? I have some girls in my life that I could make that for!!!

    ReplyDelete