Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu Monday!

I am loving my new meal plan binder, it definitely makes planning my meals and grocery list easy and quick. Hope everyone has good food planned for this week. Here is what we are having... (click the links for the recipes)

Monday- Chicken Lasagna (favorite)
Tuesday- Beef Taquitos (good and easy)
Wednesday- Quick Taco Salad (SO yummy)
Thursday- Chicken Tortellini Skillet (new one)
Friday- Out to dinner w/gift card

For more great menu planning ideas, visit orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. I want to come for dinner- oh every night this week. Your menu looks like the kind of things we love am bookmarking your recipes to try. Thanks for sharing.

    I snuck a peek at your binder- fabulous idea, and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beef taquitos look so yummy! Have you tried freezing them?

    ReplyDelete