Sunday, October 17, 2010

Felt Pumpkins!

We saw this fun idea to make felt Jack-O-Lanterns over at Serving Pink Lemonade. Molly was so excited to play with it, I didn't even get a chance to put it on our felt board first, but she had just as much fun giving it different faces on the dining room floor.

I cut out a lot of different shapes for eyes, noses, and mouths. Molly even had me cut out 3 more pumpkin shapes so she could has a mommy, daddy, kid and baby pumpkin. So fun. :)

Super fun and easy craft!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, What a GREAT idea! I have some left overs from that felt house! Glad you thought of this...I have TONS just sitting in a bag!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even I can do this! :) Thanks for the idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea... something even I could do ;)

    ReplyDelete