Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Molly's MRI Tomorrow and Some Pictures

Tomorrow morning we are headed to the Children's Hospital for Molly's MRI. It has been 6 months since her brain surgery (click HERE for the story). Sometimes it feels like it all just happened, and sometimes it feels like it's been years. Having MRI's every 3 months is a quick way to make me nervous.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, but I think most mother's would be. Every time Molly has an MRI she is sedated, which makes me nervous too. This time we won't get to meet with the doctor to go over the MRI until next week Friday when we see her oncologist. So, I am getting ready for a long week of waiting and worrying.

She is having a lot of issues that remind me of before we found the tumor, so I am very worried what they will find. But I am hoping and praying for the best, and am unbelievably thankful and blessed to have beaten so many odds and to have Molly home and doing great. :)


And that we have so many wonderful family, friends, and people praying for her as well!

4 comments:

  1. Praying for your sweet Molly. Please let us know as soon as you hear something. We are right here for you through whatever. Your prayer warriors and your friends. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying a prayer for you and your gorgeous little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything goes well and that you are able to get through your week without too much worry! Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending love and prayers your way! You have to stay positive (even though I CAN'T imagine what it's like to be in your shoes....just remember it will all work out!)

    ReplyDelete