Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dutch Costumes!

The girls came to watch me Dutch Dance tonight and I got a chance to get some pictures of them in their Dutch Costumes. This is one of my busiest and favorite weeks of the year, it is Tulip Time in Holland, Michigan. LOVE it! Here, Here, and Here are some of my older posts from Tulip Time.

My 3 year old Dutch girl!

My 1 year old Dutch girl!

Molly was so proud to wear wooden shoes like mom. She even took them to show and tell at preschool.

Molly practicing her dance!

And Nora waving to EVERYONE, like usual. Her favorite thing to do. :)

4 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I love Tulip Time week! one reason is because we get to see eachother everyday! See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooooo cute. I LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!!! Maybe next year I could come out for Tulip time...that would be pretty cool for Marlee to see!

    The girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um..........LOVE!!!!! Maybe one year I will get on the ball and do some costumes for my kiddos!

    ReplyDelete